Are you over 18?


I confirm that I am of legal drinking age in my country of residence and by buying products from this site I agree to the terms and conditions


Delivery



DELIVERY (UK ONLY)

PLEASE NOTE FOR THIS WEEK ONLY: DELIVERIES WILL BE MADE ON 29th SEPTEMBER (FRIDAY) FOR MAINLAND UK, WITH HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS TAKING A DAY OR SO LONGER.

AFTER 29th SEPTEMBER OUR USUAL 2-3 DAY DELIVERY SCHEDULE WILL RESUME.

Standard delivery to (mainland) UK will be made in 2-3 working days from the day that your order (unless a different lead-time is shown at checkout), occasionally this may take a day or two longer in rural or remote areas.

When next working day delivery is offered, we send these items out on the same working day (if ordered before 2pm) or next working day (if ordered on a weekend or bank holiday), for delivery the next working day.

It is the customers responsibility to pay for the return of any unwanted items to us.


* Please note that 95% of our deliveries are made in these times, however in the remaining 5% of cases may take an extra day or so. This is information taken from our delivery partners.

All our subscriptions have free delivery.

NOTES:

All deliveries will take place Mon-Sat (excluding public holidays). Shipping costs include VAT. You may be asked to sign for your Whisky Tasting Sets; PLEASE INSPECT THE PACKAGE FOR SIGNS OF DAMAGE. If you are unsure, or unable to inspect the package you must always sign for all goods as ‘UNCHECKED’. Couriers will always state ‘GOOD’ condition unless you sign otherwise. Once you have signed to accept you have received a delivery in GOOD condition any damage is your responsibility.

Returns:

It it the customers's responsibility to provide for and pay for returned items.